Family Law Practice Areas
At Sammis Family Law, we serve clients in all areas of family law. From prenuptial agreements to divorce, child custody to support, clients appreciate our high-quality advocacy.
- Divorce/Dissolution: High-asset and complex divorce cases involving child custody and support, spousal support (alimony), characterization, valuation and division of assets, including, but not limited to, business ownership, multiple dwellings, stock options and other forms of alternative compensation
- Child Custody: Custody and support issues in various contexts: divorce, nonmarried cohabitants, same-sex relationships, and paternity (parentage)
- Pre- and Postmarital Agreements: Carefully crafted agreements, especially those involving complex financial matters
- Cohabitation (Marvin) Agreements: Agreements between unmarried people in a relationship whether living together or not
- Same-Sex Relationships: Legal issues related to same-sex relationships, including but not limited to custody and parentage
- Mediation Services: A neutral third-party attorney for nonlitigated matters, in complex family law matters or representation of clients as a consulting attorney in mediations in addition to traditional representation.